Monday, February 4, 2008

The Big Game

WOW! What a game that was. I was pulling for the Giants but I didn't actually think they would win. We decided to order pizza and have a picnic in the living room. The boys had a blast and they actually ate as is evident from the pictures.


I'm fairly certain that Declan ate more cookie then he did actual dinner. Good thing the cookie had oatmeal in to provide some sort of nutrition.

We finally started brushing Declan's teeth last week. At first he wasn't sure but now he is pretty content sucking the toothpaste off the toothbrush as fast as he can.

This post ends in a bit of a tragedy. You see I thought it would be fun this morning if we all made muffins together. So Carson pulled out both stools so that him and Declan could help out. When I saw them both standing there I knew it was a Kodak moment (or Canon moment since that's what I got, er had). So I quickly grabbed my camera then ran around the other side of the counter to snap this picture which really isn't even that good. Seconds after I took the picture Declan thought he could just step off the stool, not realizing it's a good 2 or 3 foot drop (its a big stool). So I leaped around the counter to try and catch him and in my mad dash to save my son from what would have been a good fall, I dropped my camera on the floor.......with the lens open. So, my poor camera now sits with the lens half open and at an odd angle. She won't go back in and she won't take any more pictures. Trevor would probably tell you this is all an elaborate plan to get this camera. And I REALLY want that camera but I still want my little point and shoot too. Bummer. Bummer. Bummer. So I'll be without a camera for awhile. It won't get fixed this week and I'm not sure if I'll contact Canon or try and take it somewhere. So, in the meantime, let's hope my kids don't do anything too picture worthy. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment