Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love......

That my day started out with my oldest son in our bed eating chocolate with his mommy and daddy! (Breakfast of champions!)

That I get to stay home with my boys and play silly games, read (a ton) of book and snuggle with them everyday.

My job a few nights a week which gives me a much needed break.

My husband who puts the kids to bed most nights without much help from me.

My oldest son who has almost completely memorized the Lord's Prayer (I'll work on a video of that).

My youngest son who backs his little but back into my lap so I can read him book after book after book.

My parents who support and love me AND are bringing us to Florida in a week!

My husband's parents who also love and support us.

The matching shirts the boys are wearing today.

The picnic lunch we had today with our closest friends.

The sound of Carson saying, "I wuv you too mommy."

Nap time which allows me to get my cleaning and house project done!

Happy Valentines Day!
I hope you are spending it with the people you love most.

"We love because He first loved us."
~John 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment