Thursday, February 23, 2012

Three on Thursday: No pictures

No pictures this week. I've got pictures I want to show you, some pretty cute ones actually, but they are on my camera and I haven't had time to take them off and play with them yet. We are going out of town tomorrow, surprising the boys with a fun trip to a water park, they are going to lose their minds when they see it. So I'm busy. We're all busy actually....I should just come to the realization that this is our life! What are we busy doing??

* Getting ready for our Pack Meeting tonight. It's Trevor's first as Cubmaster. I'm busy blowing up balloons for a fun game and making cookies. Trevor's nervous but I know he'll do great!
* We've been trying to complete as many Cub Scout projects as we can with Carson so he can earn his badges before the end of the year. Since our Pack got off to a VERY slow start we are doing alot of catch up. He's had to do some memorizing and crafting but he should be all set for tonight for his first badge. He's ecstatic!
*Bennett is pooping on the potty. As in, he wants to poop EVERY time he goes pee. That's fun when you know he doesn't need too (because he's pooped 4 times already in the day) and your trying to convince him to get off the pot. Also, he'd like to watch himself poop but he has a giant belly and he can't see it. He tries though, usually by sitting as far back on the toilet and looking back....usually with his head almost touching the toilet. I should really get a picture of it since it's quite the site to see!
* Maddox is a rolling machine. He can make it all the way across the living room or until he runs into something. The boys think its a hoot.
* I'm busy making baby food for the little nugget. I'm not sure when I'll start, I'm in no hurry but our freezer is getting filled with avocado, sweet potatoes, mango, papaya and some squash so far. I've got lots of other things I want to freeze too. I've had a lot of fun doing it. Hopefully he likes it!
* Found out last week that I can let Declan stay after school until Carson gets out for Extended Learning. It's $15 a day plus lunch. I made the mistake of telling them and now Carson is DYING to have him there for lunch. He's asked every morning if Declan is staying at school. I'm hoping we can find some extra money to let him do it a few times. Especially because next year when Carson is in 2nd grade he won't eat or have recess with the Kindergarteners.
* We ordered flooring for our basement. Yay! It will be here Monday. I can't wait to have something down there besides rugs and cement.
* Parent teacher conferences were last week. Both boys are doing great! Hard to believe he have just a little over 2 months of school left.

Time to pack and do laundry and clean and probably find something for lunch. I promise there will be pictures next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment