Thursday, February 9, 2012

Three on Thursday: Look whose getting big!

Guess who turned 5 months yesterday? It's weird because I keep thinking he's a newborn but then he starts rolling all over the place, laughing, grabbing everything he can get his little paws on, following Emily all over the house and falling asleep all by himself. This 5 months has gone by so fast, like they always do. I've started making some of my own baby food and freezing it for him. I don't really have any intention of starting anytime soon....that seems like such a chore! But when I do he'll have some avocado, sweet potatoes, carrots and whatever else I can find to make for him. I hope he likes it!

Bennett wanted in on Maddox's month pictures.Maddox was in a silly mood. 

Guess who made the step to the big boy bathtub this week. Carson has been booted to the shower. He likes it though so it was too tough to convince him. 

I made a cake the other day and everyone had something to lick when we were done.


No comments:

Post a Comment