Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Day at the Beach

I had 725 pictures on my camera when we came home from our 4th of July weekend. That must mean 1. We were busy 2. We had a lot of fun and 3. thank God for digital. Luckily for me, and our hard drive, I narrowed it down to 111. Not bad but still a little nuts. So I'll do this in sections and no I'm not posting all 111. Are you nuts?

On Saturday we went to the beach. It was windy. It was warm. And it was fun.

Carson is just like me. He's not so sure of the lake bottom and chose to wear his Crocs for the first few minutes.

Declan is like his dad. Jumped right in....once he got used to the temperature.

Even Bennett jumped in.


Daddy and the big boys made a sand castle.



And we played

and played

and threw mud

and giggled

and sunbathed

until we got in the car and passed out....on grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment