Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shopping Carts



I'm fairly certain a man invented shopping carts. They are the least kid friendly, mom friendly things I've ever seen. With multiple children I'm "blessed" with the opportunity to use a car cart. With three kids these things are impossible, at least most of them are. In order to make it work I usually strap Bennett to me or we go while Carson is in school. Today, Declan was set on the firetruck and this particular cart has no regular child seat up front. Really, shopping cart inventor? But, we tried it anyway....

This picture cracks me up. He's so darn bald! He did pretty well. He lasted most of the shopping trip before he realized I was behind him and then he was trying to flop himself out the door to see me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Amy, where oh where have I been. You moved your blog 7 MONTHS ago and I'm just now getting around to noticing? Gulp. In my defense, I just use my blog list on my blog which is updated by how lately new posts have come out...and with my old settings, well, it has been 7 months since your last post! I have some serious reading to do tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete