Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. Notice whose riding the bike in this picture? I'm not real confident that Carson (the bike's owner) will be riding it this summer. Something tells me his younger brother will figure this out long before he does. He's informed me that he'll learn when he's five...which is just a few weeks away.


2. I wonder how many more freckles we'll add to arsenal this summer? The snow has finally melted which has led the boys to believe its time to go swimming outside and wear our Crocs everywhere. Oh and no jackets. I think they were as eager to shed those winter layers as I was.


3. Declan has become a real class clown lately. I can only imagine what he'll be like in school next year. The other day he had a bloody nose. When I tried to explain to him that it was blood on his shirt he insisted that it was ketchup snot. I can't make this stuff up.



4. We've made it 5 years without a single visit to the ER (knock on wood). Something tells me my days may be numbered with these two. I'm just waiting for my first broken bone.


5. This little dude turns 6 months next week. Don't you just want to eat those legs? I know I do. He's sporting his brand new pair of Baby Legs. Trevor seems to think they are tights but I tried to inform him that he was wrong. Tights have feet silly!



6. Trevor can't seem to figure out why his back is bad. This is a regular evening occurrence in our house. See number 4....an ER visit has to be in my future.



7. Carson's preschool class went to the fire station the other day. I was able to give up the younger two and enjoy a morning with Carson and his preschool friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment