Saturday, March 6, 2010

5 Months

Mr. Bennett turned 5 months this week. He hasn't rolled over yet but he is very close. I thought he might do it last night but he just couldn't quite get there. Those legs are heavy! He must be growing since he seems to be eating like a little pig lately. And he's made it a common occurrence to get up more then once a night. I don't know what it is but getting up twice a night is way more exhausting then once a night. Hopefully this trend doesn't last too long or I'll be taking naps with him. I can see his two bottom teeth but there still a ways from coming in. However, the drool machine is on. He's still such a happy, laid back, easy to please baby boy.

Although he was more interested in the dog then looking at the camera when I took these pictures.

Speaking of Emily I think she has a new best friend.

Who likes to pet her pull her hair when he can.

Either way they both have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment