Monday, May 4, 2009

A whole lotta catchup

Spring! It's here! I love spring. It smells good. It looks good. It feels good. It is the BEST season. Today we didn't get in the car to go anywhere, we didn't need to go to the store or Target or run any other kind of errand. We got in the bike and went to the park. Then we came home and had lunch on the deck with daddy. I love spring because it makes me appreciate being a stay at home mom even more. Days like today are simply the best! As you can see the boys were thrilled to be outside. So much stuff to climb on, so many places to run around and so much energy to use up!




I even tried to snap a picture of the boys by the river. They, along with most children I assume, have difficulty taking a decent picture. It either turns out serious and weird....

or goofy! Good thing they're so cute.


Tomorrow I will be 18 weeks. I feel MUCH better. Thank Goodness!! But man has this been the longest 18 weeks of my life. I've felt a few small kicks here and there and we have our ultrasounds scheduled for later this month (no we won't find out the sex). I must be showing enough or my neighbor is very brave. She came out on the porch today and yelled across the street wondering if I was pregnant. Good thing I was otherwise that would have been a major open mouth insert foot moment.

And some random photos I have to share.

Despite cutting off all his hair Declan still has the ability to sport some crazy hair.

Go Twins!


I was left alone this weekend for the WHOLE weekend. Yes you read that right...no kids, no husband, no poopy diapers (but we have had 6 between both boys since their return, I've changed and wiped all of them.), no early morning wakings, no tantrums, no whining, no PB&J making, no lego playing...you get the drift. It was GLORIOUS! My biggest project for the weekend was painting the bathroom. I don't really want to talk about it, let's just say I am NEVER painting a bathroom again. I love how it is turning out but it was one big pain in the butt and took me ALL DAY on Saturday.

And here's a sneak peek of our new blue bathroom. I'm still trying to put it back together and put everything back where it belongs so until that is done this will have to do. I'll hopefully be back later this week with some before and after photos of our new blue bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment