Thursday, May 21, 2009

20 Weeks

20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go. Or maybe only 19 weeks to go considering the baby is measuring about 6 days ahead. God help me if this is another Carson.....9lbs 6oz and about 60 lbs gained. I lost 60+ pounds once I'm not certain I'd be granted that good fortune again. Either way the baby is healthy (and if gaining that weight means a healthy baby, I'm ok with that) and looking good, at least what we could see of it. Seems the peanut is facing down and looking towards my back so we couldn't see much of it's face. But we did get to see its little arms flailing about. So precious. Heartbeat was right at 154 (the boys were 155 the whole way through).

I've been blessed with the opportunity to participate in a study through the University of South Dakota so we will actually get to see the baby 2 more times before he or she makes her appearance. For now here are some of our pictures.

The spine is across the top on the left and its face is looking down on the right.

Best sound to a pregnant mommy....the Fetal Heart Rate and a picture of a healthy heart.

2 little (but they actually look kind of big) baby feet.

And a profile shot with its little fist sticking up in the air.

And me in all my glory at 20 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment