Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy 2008 Everyone!

Wow, 2008? Really? Time flies when you are having fun I guess. We moved into our new house this weekend. We are so excited to be back in a house. It's weird having 2 FULL floors, a double garage and no neighbors making obnoxious noises at all hours of the day. Thanks to the grandparents we got all moved and unpacked quite a few boxes. Now we just need to tackle the garage which is full of stuff that needs to find a spot. But, I'm going to wait until its above zero to do that! It was 5 below this morning when I woke up. Yep, that's cold! Needless to say Carson is taking a nap in his pjs because it was too cold to go anywhere. A perfect day to stay indoors in our jammies.

I don't usually make resolutions. I never keep them so why bother right? Plus with the move and Christmas it doesn't even feel like January yet, well except for outside. Instead of some resolutions how about some goals?

1.) Be Better With Our Money. Trevor and I are starting the year off by taking a 13 week class from Dave Ramsey. Well not really from him but someone who teaches all the stuff he knows. We're not sure what to expect but we are both excited to see what this class offers us. We hope that it can help us be in a great place financially.

2. Enjoy our children even more. The boys' are at such a fun stage right now. I am looking forward to the next year with them. I know it will be full of adventure, laughter, tears, memories and joy!

3. Grow in my faith. God put me here for a reason. He made me a stay-at-home mom for a reason. I need to put more time and energy into my faith and I know God will help me do that and show me how to do that. He will help me be more patient with my children. He will help me grow as a mother, wife, friend and daughter.

4. Scrapbook! I haven't even bought a baby book for Declan yet. Oops! So I need to get him one and get going and I need to work on Carson's!


Let's see how these work our for me. Here's hoping your 2008 is filled with blessings and love!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - I can't wait to hear what you think of Dave Ramsey's class. Peter and I have talked about doing it...you might just inspire me to actually take action on that!

    ReplyDelete