Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

It was a gorgeous 4th of July here. We took the boys to the zoo and then had a picnic lunch in the park. Carson got a cookie for the occasion and he sure did enjoy it.

Mommy and her boys.

I'm not sure who ate more watermelon. Declan.....

or Daddy!

Looking for more watermelon.

Then last night we were invited to a friend's house for a BBQ and fireworks. It was fun. We watched fireworks for over 3 hours. The boys did great and had a lot of fun.

Except...

Carson came home with this this.

Front Porch 1 Carson 0

He tripped off the top step of the porch and I thought he was going to catch himself but he didn't and tumbled down the last two stairs and face planted into the cement. I had 2 plates of food in my hand so I couldn't react fast enough. Poor guy. I think Trevor and I (well at least me) were more shook up then him.

But having cars to play with

and friends to watch the fireworks with

and a sparkle helped make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment