Thursday, January 26, 2012

Three on Thursday: Busy!

Well, I guess if I'm going to post three pictures every THursday then I'm going to have to start taking more pictures. Ha! Life is busy. Like REALLY busy and as a result, it seems my time behind the camera is few and far between. I knew having four kids would be busy but I guess I didn't realize it would be the kind of busy that would have me wondering "just what did I get done today?" Turns out it mostly involves keeping 4 boys fed, dressed, schooled, diapered, nursed, napped and entertained takes up Every. Single. Second. Of. My. Day. It's the kind of busy I love but it's also the kind of busy that leaves me completely exhausted every day. I can't make it through a 30 minute show or read 4 pages in my book before I'm lights out. I'm quite the site after 8pm....just ask my husband. 

We're slowly trying to figure this guy out. Sometimes he wants rocked, sometimes he wants swaddled, sometimes he wants his arms out, sometimes he wants to sleep on his tummy. It's a giant puzzle that both Trevor and I struggle to put together every single day. We were blessed with Bennett who just went to sleep, still goes to sleep for that matter, anywhere, anytime. 

Good thing he provides such cute smiles during the day to make up for his craziness. 

And then there's this one. His speech is really doing well. He's got a ways to go to be understandable but we've added lots of new words to our vocab. Most noticeable is the word "NO." Why is that always the easiest to say? At least it sounds good coming out of his cute little face....even when it looks like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment