Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm thankful for....

1. My husband who gets up and goes to work everyday so that I can stay home. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. He is an amazing husband, father and friend. He is patient, loving, kind, fun and the best wrestler 2 little boys could ask for!

2. Three healthy, beautiful, energetic, lovable and amazing boys. They are the light of our world and we are most thankful for them.

3. Our house, especially my new bedroom and closet. She made need some work but we are so blessed to own a house.

4. Our parents to whom we owe many thanks. A lot of things would not be possible without their generosity, love and kindness. Not to mention they are the 4 best grandparents we could ask for.

5. My friends. I've been blessed with some of the most amazing friends in my life. We have shared laughter, tears, new babies, new marriages, new jobs, re-locations and many memories. They provide me with some much needed sanity and support throughout the week.

6. My new mini-van that fits all my kids. I'm thankful for it since I just dropped $525 into it.

7. DVR. Oh I'm ever so thankful for you!! Where would I be without it....don't answer that.

May you find many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. And may you enjoy the good company of friends and family. And may you Gobble till you Wobble. God Bless you always!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment