Monday, July 24, 2006

Y is for Yours Truly

Greetings from Lake Waverly!
My mom and dad took me to the beach this weekend.

I even got dunked in the water by my dad.
It wasn't that bad.


Well.....
except for the gallon of water I swallowed.

It was even shallow enough for me to stand in.
But enough of this water. How about some sand?

Hmmm....what is this?
It appears to be the makings of a sand castle.


Well, I can help with that.

I don't think this is what my dad had in mind.

Oops!
I think I like it better this way.


As you can see I got covered in sand.
I was ok with most of it.


But, I wasn't so sure of it being on my feet.
It feels funny between my toes.


This requires a closer look.
Hmmm... lets see if I can get this sand off.

Just for the record.
It doesn't taste very good either.

Well besides eating the sand....
I had a great time at the beach. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment