Tuesday, July 4, 2006

V is for Very Fun Camping Trip


Hello Everyone!
I just returned from my first camping trip and thought I would share some pictures.



As I am sure you can imagine I was a big help while camping.

I helped my dad with these big long poles for setting up the tent.



It was kind of hot when we got there.
So I hung out in the tent for awhile to cool off.


After all that work it was time for a snack.
And I had to look at the map to see where the lake was.



We decided to head to the lake and go for a swim.



The water was nice and warm...once we got used to it.




Here I am hanging out at the campsite.



My mom and I decided to hang out for awhile in the morning.


After breakfast I had to help my dad collect some firewood.


I helped drag this big piece over to the fire pit.


Ta Da! It's in the pit!


After all that work I tried to take a nap.
However, I found it much more interesting to stare out the tent window.



My Grandma and Granpa Lee came with their boat.
I was put in charge of driving the boat.


Well, actually my dad drove.
I just told him where to go.


It was so hot out we decided to jump off the boat and take a dip.
I wasn't so sure about that part.


We decided to hit the beach instead for some good swimming.
It sure felt good to get that life jacket off.


Check out my floating hippo toy.
I didn't have to do any work....just relax in the water.


Vroom Vroom!
My dad pretended it was a car instead of a hippo.



That's all for now.
Hope you had a good 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment