Thursday, April 13, 2006

R is for Ready for some pictures?

Hi There! Have you missed me? I have been a very busy boy. As you can see I found a pan to play with. This is much more amusing to play with then any of the toys my mom and dad have bought me.

Do you know what else is amusing? Taking ALL of the tupperware lids out of the drawer and watching my mom and dad pick them up. I could do this all day.

I got a balloon the other day while shopping with my mom. It seems my parents got quite the amusement out of making my hair stand up. They really need a life.

I know what you are thinking and yes I KNOW the phone is upside down. I prefer to dial this way.

You are probably wondering why I have this look on my face.

It's because my dad is chasing me and trying to tickle me! STOP DAD...it tickles!!!

My Mom and Dad (well mostly my mom) have been busy spring cleaning. They decided to dress me up in some of their old clothes they are giving away.

Don't I look like the next Doogie Howser?

Just in case you have been living in a black hole my birthday is in a few days. Are you ready to celebrate? I got my first birthday present a few days early. It's from my mom's friend Tara. As you can see I have mastered the art of getting on the bike.

Stayed tuned for some pictures of my birthday party. I am not quite sure what a birthday party is but my mom and dad seem pretty excited so it must be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment