Friday, January 20, 2006

G is fer Getting Out

Can you believe that January is almost over? Where does the time go? We have had such warm weather lately that the snow is quickly disappearing. I haven't been able to go snowmobiling or sledding with my dad. Where is the snow?
I wonder if I could plot my own escape? I need to get out and enjoy this snow before it's ALL gone. How to do that? I would have to do it when my mom isn't looking and I would need the keys to the snowmobile. Hmmmmm....

Uh oh, one problem. I might need some pants in order to escape. They would probably come in handy when I am riding on the snowmobile.


In other news....
My mom took me to the doctor today for my 9 month check-up. In honor of this occassion she decided to do my hair. Here is a nice side view of my new do. It's kind of a slicked back 70s style. She also took me to McDonalds for lunch. Unfortunately, I didn't get the Big Mac like I wanted but I did enjoy a french fry.
Now for what you all have been waiting for...drum roll please...I now weigh 22 lbs. and 12 oz and I'm 30 1/2 inches tall. My head and enormous brains have grown to a whopping 18 inches. No shots today, Thank God! But, I did have to get my finger poked to check my hemoglobin. Dr. Jaworski said it looked good and I don't have to come back until I am 15 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment