Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fire Station Tour

Carson has been learning about Community Helpers the past few weeks at school. Last week a policeman visited and they got to check out his car, hear the sirens and learn some safety rules. Carson informed me afterwards that if I drive too fast the policeman is going to come get me. Thanks....I'll keep that in mind honey! Today we took a field trip to the fire station. While we were there the firemen got a call so we got to see the big yellow fire truck (which is temporary while they fix the red one) go lights and sirens out of the building. It looked like 40 4 year old were going to die of excitement!


And I assumed it was a non-uniform day since we were on a field trip. Carson was the only one not in uniform. Whoops!

Carson and Trevor taking their turn in the fire truck.


Declan hanging out at the fire station.

No comments:

Post a Comment