Friday, December 21, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by my friend Amy in OR. So, instead of doing the million other things I should be doing I decided to answer these fun questions.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper! The best part of Christmas morning is ripping open the packages. Gift bags offer no ripping!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. But I have a really nice fake tree that I may put up next year in addition to my real tree. We used to have 2 trees when I was young and I loved it.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's.

5. Do you like eggnog? It's not bad. Trevor got me hooked on it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My ten speed bike when I was in 3rd grade. It was hot pink and I have lots of pictures of me Christmas morning riding it on the driveway, in the snow. OR, my grandma's chocolate chip cookies. She used to wrap them up and send them to us. They were pretty good!!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, 3 of them.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents. Well, probably my dad actually.

9. Easiest person to buy for? The boys!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I've gotten 2 e-mail Christmas cards this year. I can't stand that. It takes all the fun out of getting them in the mail.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm, I'm not sure I should reveal that information. (I can't get this to not be bold.)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th St. The newer one.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I have money.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ting-a-lings. Thank's to my mom I have a shoe box (ok, half a shoe box) full in my freezer.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both

17. Favorite Christmas song? Joy to the World. Carson loves Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel to the grandparents. When I was growing up we were usually home at Christmas and then went on vacation between Christmas and New Years. Usually it was skiing or something fun like that. Next year Trevor will have that week off so I hope to continue that tradition.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer Donor and Blitzen, Comet and Cupid...is that all? I can't remember the rest. Oh Vixen? I'm drawing a blank. LOL

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up we were allowed one on Christmas Eve. It was usually the one from my grandma. The rest were Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? It goes to fast.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme, just anything Christmas.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? My house painted and ready to move in when we get home from the grandparents. Hmm, maybe Trevor hired someone to finish it while we are gone? A girl can wish can't she?

Ok, I tag Jenn and Lyn! Have fun girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment