Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our First Day of Preschool

Carson had his first day of Preschool today, it was a little anti-climatic. He was in no mood to go anywhere this morning and didn't want to eat or get dressed, maybe it was first day jitters? I doubt it! He wasn't even interested in going when I told him Sam and Treylyn were going to be there. He perked up a little when I got his backpack ready to go.

Like the shirt?

Then we ditched the backpack for pushing Declan in the stroller.

The Three Amigos after school.

Carson was pretty excited to see me. The only thing he's talked about is that he got cheese for a snack. Must have been some good cheese. Miss Holly did tell me that he was a little crazy unlike when he is in church. Hmmm, strange comment....is that a good thing or a bad thing?

And the 3 Amigo Babies hanging out at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment