Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Camping

I had a whole post that I wanted to share with you about Carson and Trevor's Scout camp experience.  Then I took the pictures off my camera and was getting ready to put them up here when the hard drive they were on crashed. Good news is those are the ONLY pictures we lost. Bad news is we lost those pictures. What a bummer. But have no fear, I've got other fun ones to show you.....from my cell phone.

The boys were jamming out to Cee Lo Green's "Forget You" in the car. It was hilarious and I tried my best to video it. I think Bennett may be the next Cee Lo, kid just needs a pair of shades. Here is the link to the actual Cee Lo video.


Last weekend we had our 3rd annual Father's Day campout with our good friends. 

That's 10 adults. 

And 14 kids. 13 boys, 1 girl. We're outnumbered and ridiculous.

But we learned that root beer floats are a hit.


Muffins in the morning.


To prove just how ridiculous we can be, here's a video. We try to entertain and if nothing else, it's a good
laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment