Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Program


Carson had his Preschool Christmas Program today. He's been pretty excited about it for the last few weeks. He wouldn't share any of the songs with me but every now and then I heard him practicing away. And I was informed that he was going to be a Shepard and that baby Jesus was going to be a doll. (Darn, I have a nice plump baby that would have been perfect!)

Anxiously waiting for Big Brother's program to start, or finish so he could have a treat, not sure which.

Playing the bells.

Singing a song about Snowmen.

Getting ready for his part as the Shepard.

Which I hear is very exhausting.


Darn...this video is sideways and I can't figure out how to turn it. So enjoy it sideways, it's pretty cute.



Mr. Fluffy Cloud


Away in the Manger

No comments:

Post a Comment