Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nothing but mischief


Greetings!
I have been getting into some mischief lately.

I found my cookies in mom's bag.
What better way to enjoy them then dumping them all over the floor!


I was at my grandma's house this weekend.
She has some neat drawers that I tried climbing into.


Oh, the spice drawer.
Pepper anyone?

I even escaped from taking a bath.
and snuck out onto the deck NAKED!


We had to stay in a motel this weekend.
So dad took me to the pool.


I love the water!
This one was shallow enough for me to stand in.


Check this out....
I could even sit in it.

The pool had a waterslide too.
Here is a picture of my dad and I going down. It was pretty fun.

Until I swallowed 10 gallons of water.
That part wasn't so fun.

But have no fear.
I was back in the water in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment